Roots & Above Hair Tea
Hydrate, Strengthen & Nourish
-Nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp helping to reduce excessive hair fall.
- Helps to soften and enhance the hair texture with herbs rich in silica promoting the definition of waves, coils, and curls.
- Helps to strengthen the hair with herbs rich in the essential elements for keratin production.
- Encourages healthy hair growth with herbs that promote circulation in the scalp and herbs that are rich in sulfur. Sulfur helps to extend the follicle's growth phase resulting in an increased growth rate.
How to prepare
For tea bags - Add one tea bag to 8-16oz of boiling water for 30 minutes - 1 hour and let cool. Our teabags are 100% biodegradable and convenient for quick use and clean-up.
For loose herbs - Add 2-4 TBS of the loose herbs to 8-16oz of boiling water for 10 minutes, strain, and let cool. Loose herbs are ideal for people who have tea infusers or strainers.
Our Roots and above hair tea is intended to be used externally and can be used in two different ways.
Hair rinse: Prepare one bag or 2-4 TBS of the loose herbs and apply it as the final rinse in your routine. You can either leave the tea in your hair or rinse it out with cold water after resting for thirty minutes under a cap. Repeat once a week for best results.
Rejuvenating Hair mist: Prepare one bag or 2-4TBS of the loose herbs. Transfer the finished tea into a sterilized airtight container or spray bottle. Store in the refrigerator and use within 7 days of brewing.
- Spray directly on the scalp to hydrate and condition. (Works perfectly as a hair growth tonic, replace or use in conjunction with a hair growth oil, serum, or cream up to 3x a week)
- Spray the hair to hydrate before blowdrying and or styling.)
Tip: Use as a liquid in a powdered hair mask.
- Our Net wt. 6oz (170g) Loose tea can make about 15 2TBS servings
- Each individual Teabag pre-filled with 2TBS about 0.2 oz (5g) of tea
Curry leaf, Moringa leaf, Plantain leaf, Yucca root, Burdock root, Dandelion root, Marshmallow root, Vetiver root, Gotu Kola, Calendula, Lavender, Oat straw, Fenugreek seeds, Shave grass, Hibiscus, Peppermint, Rosehips.