Earth & Herbs Hair Mask
- The Earth & Herbs Hair Mask is formulated with Rosemary extract, Bentonite Clay, and Activated Charcoal to help deeply cleanse and rejuvenate the hair and scalp. This mask also works to deeply condition the hair with Wheat Germ Oil and Slippery Elm Extract while stimulating the scalp with Peppermint essential oil.
- Deep cleansing properties: The Earth & Herbs Hair Mask will leave the hair voluminous and buildup-free. Hair without build-up is more defined, and a scalp free of build-up makes the perfect environment for healthy hair growth.
- Stimulating properties: The Earth & Herbs Hair Mask helps to promote growth and improve circulation in the scalp with peppermint essential oil and rosemary extract.
-Conditioning properties: The Earth & Herbs Hair Mask helps to soften and moisturize the hair. Product build-up can lead to dehydrated hair, making this mask an effective treatment for both.
Activated Charcoal is a natural detoxifying agent that helps to remove accumulated oils, dead skin cells, dirt, and product build-up from the hair and scalp. Charcoal also helps to regulate excess sebum production and balance the potential hydrogen or "PH" on the scalp.
Bentonite Clay, also known as "Aztec Indian Healing Clay" is comprised of minerals like silica, magnesium, calcium, and iron that work to strengthen and nourish the hair at the root. Bentonite is an absorbent clay that helps to draw out toxins and impurities from the hair and scalp.
Rosemary Extract contains Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe common scalp irritations such as itchiness and dandruff. Rosemary is rich in vitamins A, B6, and C and the minerals iron and calcium that help nourish the scalp from the inside out.
Peppermint Essential Oil is a natural stimulant that helps to improve blood circulation in the scalp encouraging healthy hair growth.
Aloe Vera Juice Is a humectant with the ability to deeply penetrate the scalp and hair shaft to restore and preserve moisture.
Aloe Vera has anti-fungal properties that help reduce dandruff. amino acids, AND proteolytic enzymes that help heal and rejuvenate the hair shaft.
Slippery Elm Extract is a natural conditioner that is rich in Amino acids. These are the building blocks of proteins that help to encourage the growth of strong, healthy hair.
Slippery Elm Root has a high mucilage which temporarily weakens strand cohesion allowing the hair to be more manageable.
Wheat Germ Oil Is an emollient that can be easily absorbed into the hair and scalp to treat dryness, restore softness, and tame frizz.
How to use:
- The Earth & Herbs Mask will replace both your conditioner and deep conditioner.
- On freshly washed and wet hair, create medium sections depending on your hair's density.
- Apply the mask to your scalp and roots while massaging down the shaft to your ends.
- Cover your whole head with a cap for twenty minutes, then rinse.
- Tip: Rinse with our Roots And above hair tea to further treat your hair to a rejuvenating treatment.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Wheat Germ Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary Extract, DL Panthenol, Natural Slippery Elm Extract, Phenoxyethanol (Paraben-free preservative), Peppermint Essential Oil, D-alpha Vitamin E.