Mint To Marry Shampoo Bar
Our Mint To Marry Shampoo Bars feature peppermint and rosemary essential oil, a power duo working to cleanse and refresh your scalp without overly stripping the hair. As you create lather between your hands, you will find that its refreshing aroma will tingle your nose and bring you a moment of peace.
Each bar is beautifully designed with herbs on the top and bottom making it aesthetically pleasing for decorating and gifting.
Shampoo bars are perfect for people who travel often, live in a mobile home, and or have zero waste practices.
(Used and loved by all hair types)
- Oat protein coats the hair follicle offering protection and fuller hair.
- Papaya Leaf Extract helps to strengthen the hair shaft.
- Peppermint Essential Oil stimulates the scalp and encourages blood flow and circulation.
- Rosemary Essential Oil contains Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe common scalp irritations such as itchiness and dandruff. Rosemary is rich in vitamins A, B6, and C and the minerals iron and calcium that help nourish the scalp from the inside out.
Packaging - Each bar is 4 ounces and will come packaged in a burlap sack that can be used to transfer the soap when traveling and storing in between uses.
How to use
- Rinse your full head until your hair is fully saturated with water.
-Rub the bar between your hands to activate the lather and then against your scalp to apply. *Be careful not to rub vigorously; this can cause the hair to tangle.*
- Use your hands to massage your scalp in a side-to-side motion to cleanse further and distribute the soap.
- Rinse to remove
How long does one shampoo bar last? - Each bar can last 1 - 2 months if used twice a week. The life span of your bar will vary depending on how often it is used, how much of it is used during applications, and how it is stored.
Tip - Allow your soap to fully dry before storing it in a dry and breathable container.
- Use the Earth & Herbs Hair Mask as a detoxifying deep conditioner
- Rinse with the Roots & Above Hair Tea to further nourish your hair with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Oat protein, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Papaya Leaf Extract.