Light & Moisturized Hair Smoothie
Heavy moisture without the weight.
The Light and Moisturized Hair Smoothie is a blend of hair-loving ingredients that include Aloe Vera Juice, Silk Amino acids, and Avocado Oil for a heavy dose of moisture without the weight or the greasy feel. Enhance your texture and add shine and moisture to your loose styles, twist-outs, finger coils, and more.
Key Ingredients for amazing benefits:
- Aloe Vera Juice contains polysaccharides that work to strengthen and thicken the hair. Aloe Vera can also easily penetrate the hair shaft to help both restore moisture and preserve moisture by closing the cuticle.
- Slippery Elm Root is a natural conditioner that is rich in Amino acids. These are the building blocks of proteins that help to encourage the growth of strong, healthy hair. Slippery Elm Root has a high mucilage which temporarily weakens strand cohesion allowing the hair to be more manageable.
- Avocado oil is a lightweight oil that has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft to nourish and repair the hair shaft.
- Vitamin E Contains nutrients and antioxidants that help to protect and repair the hair shaft. Goodbye UV damage and split ends!
- Silk Amino acids benefit the hair by binding to the keratin and creating a layer to help protect against moisture loss.
How to use:
- Apply to wet or dry hair, style as desired.
Tip: Use The Light & Defined Flax Gel to add hold for longer-lasting styles.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Coconut Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Gum, Natural Slippery Elm Root, Silk Amino Acid, Castor Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Soybean Oil - GMO-Free (Protein), Phenoxyethanol (Paraben-free preservative), Vitamin E.